The AP (3/14) reported the Mississippi Supreme Court will hear arguments from paint maker Sherwin-Williams Co. that it is not liable for the brain damage of a boy "who ate lead-contaminated paint chips." A 2000 decision in favor of the company was overturned in 2007 and a new trial was ordered. That trial won the family seven million in damages. The suit alleges the boy consumed lead paint chips "from sanding, scraping and other steps recommended by Sherwin-Williams to remove the lead paint from the house before other paint could be applied." The homeowner and the boy's grandmother said the house was painted "four times between 1974 and 1994."